- I started by gluing down book pages first. I know, they really disappeared and you cant see them much.
- Gesso went over the top of the pages
- Once the gesso was dry, I applied Tim Holtz Distress Paint. The color is Mermaid Lagoon. It's a nice bright happy blue isn't it?
- Next, I randomly stamped a script stamp using black Archival Ink
- I applied Texture Paste through a Prima Stencil. (That's the crackly shapes in the corners of the page.)
- Once the texture paste was dry, I went over the texture paste directly with Stickles
- I already had a leaf template from when I did the "Mother Nature Sees You" Journal Page. So, I used that template to trace more leaves onto a manila file folder.
- The leaves were painted with pink craft paint, cut out, and glued to the page
- I did somewhat shade around the leaves using a grayish type of acrylic paint.
- Of course I had to add little pearl embellishments all over the page. They were glued in place
- The quote "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" comes from one of Tim Holtz Sticker Books. I glued the sticker to a piece of printer paper before gluing that to the page.
- I outlined the piece of paper the sticker was on with more stickles on. I love sparkles!
Here's the left side of the page:
Here's the right side of the page:
And that's the 2nd version of the page. Pretty plain and simple, which is OK! I just want to enjoy myself in my creations. Thanks for stopping by!