- The background was made using Gelatos.I do love how nicely pink and yellow blend together. I applied yellow in the center of the page and pink around the edges of the page.
- Blend the Gelatos one color at a time using a wet finger. Then blend the colors together where they meet
- Seal the Gelatos with gel medium, as Gelatos are not permanent.
- I drew the wonky shapes with pencil
- Paint the wonky shapes white with Acrylic Paint.
- Go in the wonky shapes with a black marker to make stripes
- A water bottle cap was dipped in black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint and stamped onto the page
- Add a few dots of black paint in the corners
- Last thing- add my quote with Archival Ink "KEEP GOING"
Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO