So, here it is....Drum roll please...
The Products I Used & Some of the Techniques:
- Gray Acrylic Paint - Actually, its Apple Barrel craft paint from Walmart (really watered down)
- Pink Acrylic/Craft Paint
- Black Acrylic/Craft Paint
- Texture Paste
- Colored Pencils (emphasized the Flower)
- Black Marker & Black Pen
- Penny Black Stamp & Black Archival Ink
- A little bit of Black Archival Inked randomly on the page
- A water bottle cap dipped in paint
- White Paint splattered on the page
Don't get me wrong here, I see a huge difference between cheapie craft paint and artists grade paint such as Golden Fluid Acrylics. But right now, I'm just as happy with the cheap craft paint. I'm not looking to make master work here. I'm looking to have fun and let go. That's what I'm doing this for. I feel like if I have expensive supplies, I'm too afraid to use them. I hoard them really.
Anyway, let go in your journal and have fun today! I promise it will be healing.
Thank you so much for stopping by!XOXO!