February 8, 2016

2016 Resolutions

I made this journal page in January before I started this blog. I think I'll share some of my past art journal creations too.

Because I made it a while ago, I don't have a step by step tutorial.  I did however list the supplies I used below. I just love the small sayings sticker book from Tim Holtz. I find myself using them a lot. The stickers are all positive phrases, and perfect for new year inspiration. 


Art Journal Page
Art Journal Page #Artjournal


 Supplies Used:
1. Distress Ink (Cracked Pistachio &
2. Black Ink (Inked around the page edges)
3. Chevron Stencil
4. Fence "X" Stamp 
5. Bubble Stamp
6. Star Stencil with Ranger Texture Paste
7. Black Sharpie Marker (colored the stars)
8. Glue
9. Black Cardstock
10. Tim Holtz Sticker Book, Small Talk
11. Silver Ink Pad (Inked edges of black cardstock and foam letters)
12. Foam Letters
13. Ideology Remnant Rub-ons, Life Quotes
14. Script Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment